- Fostering Global Talents
- To practice the belief that the top priority of corporate value is human resources, Mando is devoting itself to fostering talents based on the
trust of individual employees. We invite you to be part of Mando’s future as our partner.
- Goal-oriented performance management to create high performance
- Management by objectives (MBO) is carried out where employees set their individual work goals and manage the work performance process for the successful achievement of their goals based on an understanding of the company’s vision, short- and long-term strategy and business plan of the year.
- Support for developing competencies for mutual growth of the company and employees
- The annual competency level assessment is carried out in order to reinforce the individual strengths and supplement insufficient competencies. This includes common competencies, job competencies, and leadership competencies, followed by continuous observations and feedback.
- Multidimensional evaluation for proper leadership
- To improve the leadership of organizational heads above team leaders, team members personally perform a multidimensional evaluation of
items such as objective/direction suggestions, motivation, performance management, and talent fostering. This involves individual feedback
on the evaluation results and the leadership development course, ensuring proper leadership.
Mando has a promotion structure where talents who continuously make excellent achievements and are qualified with performing roles of a higher
rank are provided with equal growth opportunities. Employees are automatically promoted if they satisfy the conditions of a certain standard
(promotion points, language, etc.) at the present position without any additional evaluation.